Friday, June 08, 2007

Countdown to Disney World, etc...

T- minus not enough hours to sleep.
We hope to be packed and in the car tomorrow AM at the crack of morning thirty.

I still need to be sure to get the potty chair from my mother's along with the video camera. Right now I have the new DVD player and the car charger for my phone, but I can't seem to lay my hands on the damn camera. I think I even know where the new battery is.

Need sleep...

This is where we are staying. Click here. Thanks Aunt Carol.

But first we must make it to Mobile for the evening with the kiddos. I really love that Heavenly Hash - wonder if I'll be able to find some...
Hope Aunt Goldie and Uncle Himey are up for a visit.

1 comment:

Carlye said...

See you guys on Saturday. Have a safe trip. Can't wait to go to "Mickey House".