Sunday, October 14, 2007

SURPRISE!









Blogger FINALLY let me upload pics. Here's the invite in case you missed it...

But, now that it went off successfully,
I can blog about the secret surprise party we had for Mom, hee hee (turnout of 50 people or so, who all managed to keep the secret!)


Marie is finally turning the BIG 60
Do we need another reason to celebrate?
Join us in making this her best birthday surprise ever!

Our party theme is the 1950's
That's when Marie came of age
Join family and friends to celebrate
This party will be all the rage!

GAG GIFTS ARE ENCOURAGED
(BUT NOT ESSENTIAL)

It's a surprise party
so please don't spoil the fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was truly surprised and really enjoyed every minute of the party - seen also by getting home after 3:00 AM and leaving all the stuff at Carol's. Thank you and everyone else sooooooo much. I am definitely out of my "blue-funk".
LUV,
MARIE, MOM, BUBBE