Thursday, August 14, 2008

One more


There are you happy now?
this picture is of Yoni and Yael twirling their umbrellas and singing on the porch during the non-existent rain spell during TS Eduord a week or so ago.
This picture along with some awfully cute video of the same instance was taken with my camera phone. I wanted to post the video but the phone won't let me send it via the internet so I am going to have to investigate a different way to get the pics/video off my stupid phone before I go and lose it (the phone, not my sanity) again.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Good thing I posted that pic when I did cause my handy dandy camera phone got wet yesterday in a serious deluge and it is no longer a happily functioning piece of electronics. It was caught in a hot sync (which I never do) loop cycle and then ran out what was left of the battery. Now it won't turn back on...