Thursday, January 05, 2006

Its a good start

/

I want to travel the world and visit every country there is. Not bad so far. Here they are – where I’ve been – in no particular order (except how I remember them) These are the places I spent my money in…


  1. I currently live in the USA - I want to visit all 50 states, but then that’s a separate issue

  2. Mexico (it’s just across the border)

  3. Canada (I spent the 4th of July there one year)

  4. Israel (8 years – got married and had my 1st child there)

  5. England

  6. Scotland

  7. Wales

  8. Ireland

  9. Spain

  10. Turkey

  11. Jordan

  12. Germany

  13. Austria

  14. Amsterdam, Netherlands

  15. France (a Paris layover doesn’t really count does it?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing way better than me. Outside of the US, I've only made it to Mexico, Canada, London (2x), Israel (3x (I think)), Amsterdam, Paris, and Egypt. I still have a lot of places that I want to visit but I think I still have some time. I think when we finish in NY, we'll want to go to Europe for a bit if at all possible. Wish us luck.

brenda said...

Where do you want to go? And there is always time to take a trip. Eran and I drove to Louisiana with Yoni as a small baby with Mom and Dad and we made Dad stop for diaper changes and just because. Then when we went there for Thanksgiving, we took a long time to get there because we stopped along the way when and where we wanted. It was SO much more fun than a straight shot. Not saying we'll do that all the time, but it was much more relaxing. And if you hadn't noticed - Dad stops almost every trip to Austin for Kolaches at least one direction. It seems like an improvement in my book.