Friday, July 03, 2015

Danielisms #354678

daniel is still awesome sauce.
more Danielisms:
Orange Sprite = Fanta Soda
Apple juice can refer to any boxed drink or pouch drink for lunches.


Tonight I asked Daniel to sing me a night night song. I fully expected him to sing me the Shema like I sing to him when he asks for a night night song. Boy was I surprised when he climbed in next to me and sang to me the following:
if you're happy and you know it go to sleep, if you're happy and you know it go to sleep, if you're hungry and you know it have a snack
if you're thirsty and you know it get a drink because water is healthy.
love that kid!

He still staunchly refuses whipped cream and shaving cream for that matter... But tonight the kids made red white and blue cakes with whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries (with cousin elliot too - yay!). he made his cake for me and even used the whipped cream (such progress) and probably more than half the tub of blueberries on it.

No comments: