Tuesday, July 07, 2015

morning funny

Conversation when I got home from radiation treatment went as follows:
After finding the kids hiding under a sheet on the couch and squeezing little lady, she asked "why do you smell so good?" Since I hadn't showered or put in deodorant (not ok for radiation therapy to ad anything to thr skin before treatment) Today was one of those days...the first time I forgot to go out in the world and put a scarf or t-shirt in my bra as a prosthetic. [TMI Alert: period cramping-can't catch a break, but it's better than premature menopause I guess] so the only thing I did was put a dollop of mousse in my hair to spike it a bit.
Yael: "why do you smell so good?"
"I put mousse in my hair", I answer.
"Mousse? Eeeewww! Ohhhhh..."
maybe you had to be there to hear the inflections and see the realization flash across her face.

No comments: