Friday, December 23, 2005

Early, early, early and it gets wormy

Today was a good day. Yesterday, I went to sleep EARLY and got to work early and left early (12 Noon). At work one of the VPs came by my space asking about the progress of some of the current wells. Another VP called me directly from his home to ask about specific things in thre reports. I was proud of the fact that I could answer them both with some measure of clarity even though I didn't really thin I knew what I was talking about. But I did, and it was kinda scary there for a minute. Then I was very proud of myself for actually being able to help them when there were very few others there because of the holiday.

2 comments:

Carlye said...

That's awesome! What a great feeling to be able to know what's going on and be able to help! Congrats!

brenda said...

Tell me about it, I scared myself over the fact that I might actually have had a hand in something really important if it was happening on the day before X-mas in this good-ole-boy industry.