Thursday, February 23, 2006

The real deal - another quickie recap

Where do I start?

We had Eran's birthday last week and I was at the grocery store every night for different things each time. He turned 28 uneventfully, but I forgot to get him orchids

(See this "anniversary" gift list for what I mean)


Next comes the big
for the little man.


I'm still having issues with my co-worker only now, we are frostily silent to each other. Right now I think I'll just keep pluggin and chugging and letting her take responsibility for EVERYTHING that could possibly go wrong, since I am not going anywhere at the moment and don't feel like having a confrontation just now. Basically, I feel like I am stretched too thinly to try to take on a new position right now.

So there you have it!

No comments: