Wednesday, August 22, 2012

another one

A Facebook Feed coincidence that reminds me that we are all on the same track in life.
Two of my totally unrelated by any means realms come crashing into the same topic.
Meanwhile we too had a noteworthy extended bathtime tonight since the twins discovered the sand box at the playground on the  first day back to school. It was like they built sand castles in their hair.

  • Marie
    Right now Luke is in the tub going back and forth, back and forth....pushing the water higher and higher. As I stifle a huge smile and giggle, I wonder...does anyone else remember this Calvin and Hobbes strip???
  • Brooke
    Tristan's in the tub playing with his duckies and he said,.."I'm making Shushi (sushi), Mommy!" I think he's seen too many Bizarre Foods episodes. Ha!· · about an hour ago via mobile ·
    2 hours ago via mobile ·

No comments: