Thursday, March 17, 2011

June Cleaver

upon re-reading my Itamar post that was hastily pecked out and has now undergone 2 revisions for clarity. I found this nugget of wisdom. This about sums up my current state of affairs:

  • I'm a June Cleaver, albeit it with an outside the home, FT J-O-B in a downtown office building, but my mind is filled with-and therefore I'm talking-about raising kids and Japanese nuclear horrors in the same POST as ANOTHER terrorist attack in Israel dammit! SIGH!***
I just have to laugh. I am not a very GOOD June Cleaver since my house is constantly in a state of chaos-just ask my husband-it drives him NUTS. But the point was, that I focus more on my family and I am most definitely not a Holly Homemaker except when the mood strikes me to get in the kitchen. Then I can bake or cook or whatever for days at a time, but just don't expect me to have dinner on the table every night at 6.

I am constantly on the computer, for hours at a time at the office, and sometimes I come home and want to be connected too. I follow friends and cooking blogs and jewish stuff and all of it is relevant to the jigsaw puzzle person that I am. [wish I could claim that this is my art work. I found it here]




No comments: