Thursday, October 26, 2006

Surprise...You're Having a Baby...Shower, That Is

My female colleagues at work totally surprised me yesterday with a baby shower including balloons, a homemade cake and corsage (and gifts to boot) It was held in the conference room on the 52nd floor of my building (that's where my dept is located - we used to be on the 44th floor) And in the next few months the whole company is moving buildings and will all be located somewhere between the 55-58th floors. We're moving on up in the world!!!

There are some pics that someone took that I will post later when she gets them to me. Gotta get ready for the day now - more later

2 comments:

Carlye said...

That's awesome that your co-workers threw a shower for you...I hope you got some good stuff! We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks and (hopefully) meet that new baby...girl?! (fingers crossed!)

brenda said...

There was some cute stuff, but mostly 2 hefty gift cards which will definitly come in handy.

I just about had forgotten that you guys were trying to come here for "Thanksgiving".

Can't wait to welcome you guys and the new addition (and Eran's parents) to Houston - probably all at the same time.