Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And again

So I have already made RED updates to the Looking Back post but I keep remembering things I meant to put in there and I know that they'll get lost or worse yet, not get read, if I continue to edit on that post, So...

In September Eran and I "celebrated" our 5th wedding anniversary together. This was the whole reasonI posted about the September 11 th anniversary specials on TV - we got married just days before and were therfore able to cheaply get to Vegas for our honeymoon trip. We had planned to host a kiddush at Meyerland Minyan in honor of that milestone, but instead we had Jonathan admitted to Texas Childrens and forgot to cancel or postpone the kiddush, so it went on without us as the guests of honor - oh well. We were still able to spend it together. And of course, there is the fact that we were discharged from the hospital on the eve of Rosh HaShana. We were able to spend the High Holidays at home with Yoni, but I stayed away from shul with him so as not to get him sick after his surgery.


Mom pouted that no one mentioned their 37th (or was it 38th) anniversary of wedded bliss - going strong since June 9th 1968.

No comments: