Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Day Jitters

Happy 2007!
And welcome to the first day of the rest of your life - with 2 little kids at day care and back to work full-time in downtown H-town, where appearance is everything.

It was Yael's first day at Bertha Alyce Center at the JCC where Jonathan is already ensconced, and my first day back to work. We all survived.

I took pictures at home before we left, but forgot the cameras there too, so I will have to get more pics tomorrow. She was dressed as cute as a monkey - hint, hint - she was wearing the stuff Aunt Carlye and Senor Sam got her when they were here in Houston.

We (Eran and I) met Hanna Karny who has been at BAC for 24 years now. She is my friend Efrat Karny's mother (Sam went to HSPVA with her and I used to play Mahj with her and some other girls) and supposedly she's the greatest teacher there. I have wanted to meet her for quite sometime. She actually wanted to meet Eran because she heard him speaking Hebrew to Tzvia (our favorite morning teacher who makes Yoni eat breakfast everyday) and wanted to meet the "new" Israeli. We were talking to her outside of Yael's class which is in the infant wing whereas Yoni is already a big boy (just ask him, he'll tell ya) and is on the other side of the building.

No comments: