Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bingo

Oh the things we do for our kiddos...

We live across the street from the clubhouse at our apt complex, where they hold Bingo games several times a month. So this afternoon, Yoni saw all the people congregating outside the door waiting for the event to begin and he wanted to check it out. So we went over there and stood just inside the door as they were signing in (rent coupons are sometimes prizes).
Of course they made a huge fuss over him and I said that maybe we would come play sometime. Of course it would help if Yoni knew his numbers better in order to actually play Bingo.Then we went home to take a nap - yeah, right!

Also, later in the evening I was singing the BINGO song to Yael and hit upon this simple variation:

There was a mommy who had a girl
And Yaeli was her name-o
Y-A-E-L-I
Y-A-E-L-I
Y-A-E-L-I
And Yaeli was her name-o


You get the picture, I'm an idiot

No comments: