Friday, November 16, 2012

sleep

Nov 15: I am grateful for a husband who finally saw how tired I was since I took myself off to bed at 7:00. Of course I had company in the form of a sore-mouthed Yoni and a jealous Yael and a "me too" Ben child, so I didn't get much rest. But I was too tired to care and let them lay on me and entertain each other until the whining grated on my nerves. I woke up around 10 ish with knees in my side and snoring all around, so I stumbled to the kitchen and made myself some leftover noodles and cheese. I then just called it a night and slept on the couch rather than trying to make myself a space in the midst of the sleep-fest. I woke up with a sore-ish throat which means I probably need even more rest, but I have a full load today. Observing Montessori class, work, somehow getting Eran to and from the eye doctor and then remembering that he will need to pay for the exam and likely new glasses to the tune of at least a few hundred dollars. Trying to reschedule Daniel's surgery (another few hundred dollars deductible) and then dealing with my mini tummy flare this week. And that's just part of today's agenda.

No comments: